Organized by National testing Agency, NEET is a national level entrance exam which is held two times in a year. NEET is conducted for admission to dental and medical undergraduate programmes in government as well as private medical institutions across India. NEET 2019 is planned to take place on May 5, 2019 via offline mode.
NEET is considered one of the most challenging exams in the country and the competition level is also very high. Candidates willing to get admission in the top medical colleges in India should study hard and follow a good study plan. Dev Sir's Lulla Classes is a reputed NEET coaching institute Vadodara which offers an excellent platform for the preparation of careers via competitive exams and board level education.
Mentioned below are the guidelines that you can refer to prepare for NEET 2019:
- Make sure that you keep at least three days in each week primarily for the quizzes and to solve the question papers of the previous years. Practice one subject a day, for example, you may reserve Monday for Chemistry, Wednesday for Physics, and Friday for Biology. On the remaining four days every week, make sure that you carry out the comprehensive study.
- Physics is the section which most biology students ignore as either they do not like the subject, or they are not able to solve the questions. However, it is important to understand that this is the subject which should not be ignored. Equal time must be devoted to the preparation of this section. Make sure that you understand the concepts as mostly your analytical skills will be tested in NEET Paper. Apart from this it is also essential that the practise of questions is done of all difficulty levels. This will assist you to build up your analytical skills.
- Most students fear Organic Chemistry; however, it is important you study this section properly. With several reactions for memorizing, certainly, it would not be simple; however, if done in an organised manner, surely it will be simple.
- Biology is the favourite section for the aspiring doctors. Most of the candidates prepare well for this section as this interest them the most. But they should keep note of some vital things which are required for this section such as regular revision of the concepts, formulas etc.
Related Topic: Tips To Prepare For NEET 2019 To Be Held In The Afternoon
Apart from all these, you can join Dev Sir's Lulla Classes as it offers the best coaching for students planning to appear for NEET. With more than five decades of experience, this coaching institute helps students to excel in every competitive exam.
Read More: Coaching classes for NEET Preparation
Take a look at our NEET Courses:
- 1 Year Intensive Program for Students Moving to Std 11 CBSE / GSEB: https://www.lullaclasses.co.in/neet-courses/NEET-coaching-for-CBSE-GSEB
- 2 Year Intensive Program for Students Moving to Std 11 CBSE / GSEB: https://www.lullaclasses.co.in/neet-courses/medical-coaching-program-Vadodara
- 1 Year Intensive Program for Students Moving to Std 12 CBSE / GSEB: https://www.lullaclasses.co.in/neet-courses/NEET-coaching-12th-standard
- 2 Year Intensive Program for Students Moving to Std 12 CBSE / GSEB: https://www.lullaclasses.co.in/neet-courses/NEET-Coaching-Vadodara
- Crash Course for Students Appeared for Std 12 CBSE / GSEB: https://www.lullaclasses.co.in/neet-courses/Crash-course-NEET