For Students Moving to Std 11 CBSE / GSEB (1 Year Intensive Program)
Course Name: SANKALP
Course Commencement: April
Eligibility: Class 10 appearing
Admission Process: Direct Admission / LSAT
Medium of Education: English
Who Should Join
A student appearing/passed in Class-X Board Examinations.
- This course is for those who set their Target as PRE-MEDICAL as soon as they opt for science stream.
- In this course we nurture the students in scientific manner with the stress on fundamentals introduced in XI class.
- During this course we help students building up solid foundation of concepts and analytical approach towards problem solving.
- Our specially designed syllabus covers all the topics of PRE-MEDICAL in step by step manner with confident backup to XI & XII class exams.
The entire course is divided into two academic sessions:
- First Year (During class 11th): During the first academic session, the Medical which is common to school syllabus of Class-11th, will be taught to the students. This syllabus is scheduled to be finished by mid of February. During month of March, the students will be given a break of around 30-40 days from the institute. During this period, the students take their annual examinations of Class-11th in their respective schools.
- Second Year (During class 12th): Based on performance of the students in periodic test, they are promoted to second year
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- 90 minutes lecture
- 3 lectures per subject per week
- Periodic Tests are conducted every week, which may be Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular conduction of Doubt Classes.
- Longest time availability as compared to other Courses.
- Lays solid foundation of basic concepts of all the subjects
- The focus of the Course is more on concept building & gradual improvement in the performance of the students
- Develops quick analytical thinking & systematic problem solving skills.
- Conduction of NEET Preparatory Tests give the feel of actual examination to the students.
- The Test Series comes out helpful in maintaining level of NEET preparation even after completion of Course.