For Students Moving to Std 12 CBSE / GSEB (2 Year Intensive Program)
Course Name: NISHTHA
Course Commencement: APRIL
Eligibility: Class 11 appearing students
Admission Process: Direct Admission
Medium of Education: English
Who Should Join
A student who missed the foundation course “The Radicals” in the previous year and prepared for Medical somewhere else (in some other institute/ with individual teachers/ on his/her own) or not prepared for medical can join this course.
This course is for XII undergoing students preparing for Pre-Medical Entrance Exams. This course maximizes probability of selection in entrance exam as the syllabus of NEET from 11th is brushed up alongside the preparation for 12th NEET. This course also helps students to score better in the HSC Board Exams, which boosts up the confidence of the student.
- Initially, the syllabus of 11th is brushed up so that the fundamentals are clear, and then the syllabus of 12th is taught.
- On completion of the syllabus, the students will be relieved from the institute to focus completely on their Class 12th-Board Examinations till the third week of March.
- Meanwhile, various tests like Cumulative Tests, Major Tests for the revision of the syllabus will be conducted.
- Regular Classroom Coaching
- Average 90 minutes lecture
- 3 lectures per subject per week
- Periodic Tests are conducted every week, which may be Part Test & Cumulative Test.
- Regular Doubt solving sessions
- Systematic completion of whole syllabus of NEET in one year
- Coverage of Board syllabus alongside the completion of NEET syllabus.
- Special Classes for English are available