Students appearing for their 10th standard exams are a tensed lot till the exams get over. The countdown to the exams is a difficult phase with children preparing thoroughly and extensively so that they can prepare well and score excellent marks in their exams. And finally, one day the exams are over and the students think they are free. That is true but only for a few days. After some time, they will have to think about their future and what next? This is where the role of career counselling after 10th class board exams become important. There is a whole wide world of opportunities available for students after their 10th examinations and to know more details, scroll down:
What are the options available after 10th Standard?
There are many options available after a student completes 10th standard. These include:
- Selecting the correct stream: After the student finishes the 10th standard, there are a plethora of streams available for him/her. It could be Science/Humanities/Commerce or Life-sciences. The individual student must screen all the streams thoroughly and only then decide upon which field he wants to go for. Choosing the correct stream will go a long way for him/her to decide upon their career in the future.
- Choosing the correct Board: Just as important as choosing the proper stream, it is also important to choose the correct Board to pursue your higher studies after 10th standard. Different boards offer different choices and all the options available must be clearly understood by the student before finally making a decision.
- Selecting the proper school: In addition to choosing the correct stream/Board, it is very critical that you get admission in a good school offering excellent post-10th standard options. The teachers, infrastructure of the respective school also help make a good choice after 10th standard exams.
How Career counselling helps students?
Earlier on, there were not many facilities of counselling available for students to decide upon what they want to do after their 10th standard. The scenario is quite different now as there are many career counselling centres like Lulla Classes available who make it easier for students to choose and decide what stream/field they can take up after their 10th standard. The benefits of opting for career counselling once you are done with your 10th boards are many.
- Gives you a clearer picture: It is not possible to have a good idea as to what field you can take immediately after your 10th boards. This is where the role of Career counselling becomes important as it showcases before the students all the options that are available and help them in deciding which stream to choose for. The trajectory after their 10th standard exams are laid out well by career counselling experts.
- Offers expert advice: Another big advantage of opting for career counselling after 10th standard is that you will have access to expert advice from educational professionals as to what is the way forward. This sort of guidance at the early stage itself, ie.10th standard is very useful as it will students an initial idea about what stream/profession they are capable of.
Career counselling is a very important step in the academic life of all students. With some help from career counselling facilities like Lulla Classes, students of all classes, especially those who have written their 10th standard exams, as it will put them on the right path to their chosen careers.